Homemade Poultry Seasoning
This seasoning blend is a copycat recipe of the Bell's Poultry Seasoning. This seasoning can be used on any poultry or in any type of stuffing or dressing for an extra special flavor.
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary, dried
- 2 tablespoons Oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons Marjoram, dried
- 2 tablespoons Thyme, dried
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, dried
- 1 tablespoon Sage, dried
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly grated nutmeg
Place all the ingredients into a coffee grinder and pulverize to a fine ground powder. This process will take approximately 30 seconds.
Store the pulverized contents in a tightly sealed jar.
Use your homemade seasoning in amounts as you would any other seasoning. You can use this seasoning blend on any poultry or in any type of stuffing or dressing for an extra special flavor.
Find this recipe and video at https://marysnest.com/homemade-poultry-seasoning-recipe-video
Copyright © 2018 Mary’s Nest, LLC, All Rights Reserved