Make Ahead Turkey Gravy Using Bone Broth (VIDEO)
This is an easy Make Ahead Bone Broth Gravy to top your Thanksgiving Turkey. Not only is it delicious...it's good for you too!
Servings: 16 servings
Turkey Bone Broth
- 2 Turkey necks, cut into pieces
- 2 Turkey backsides, cut into pieces
- 2 stalks Celery Stalks, including tops, chopped
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 1 Medium yellow onion, skin on and chopped
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Whole black peppercorns
- Water to cover
- 1/2 cup White vermouth can substitute white wine or vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 4 cups Turkey bone broth
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Heavy whipping cream
Place the butter and the flour into a medium sized saucepan and cook butter for approximately 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
Add 4 cups of bone broth to the saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir with a whisk until there are no visible lumps. Add the salt and stir.
Remove from heat and stir in 1/3 cup heavy cream.
Store in fridge and reheat when needed. Gravy will stay fresh refrigerated up to 2 days.
Find this recipe and video at https://MarysNest.com/recipe/make-ahead-turkey-gravy-recipe-using-bone-broth-video
Copyright © 2018 Mary’s Nest, LLC, All Rights Reserved