Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
US Wellness Meats Chooses Mary’s Nest as Their Featured Chef
I wanted to share some exciting news with you today! US Wellness Meats selected me as their December 2019 featured chef, and they highlighted four of my nutrient-dense recipes on their website:
- How To Make Keto Bone Broth
- How To Cook A Whole Chicken In The Instant Pot
- How To Cook Beef Liver (Your Kid’s Will Love)
- Easiest Roasted Bone Marrow
Read on to learn more about their special giveaway, watch an unboxing video, and get the MARYNEST discount code for future orders.
Mary’s Nest All Natural Prize Pack Giveaway
I have even more exciting news! You can enter to win the Mary’s Nest $150 All Natural Prize Pack. US Wellness Meats is hosting this giveaway on their website from December 1-11, 2019. Head over to their site to enter for a chance to win the following all-natural, nutrient-rich, farm-fresh foods:
- Whole Chicken (4 lbs)
- Bacon Grease (12 oz)
- Beef Liver (1 lb)
- Beef Liverwurst (1 lb)
- Grass-fed Unsalted Butter (8 oz)
- 75% Lean Ground Beef with Organ Meats (1 lb)
- Adobo Seasoned Heat & Serve Meatballs (13 oz)
- Amaranth Greens (24 oz pkg)
- Beef Oxtails (1 lb pkg)
- Beef Thin Marrow Bones (1 lb pkg)
- Beef Top Sirloin Butt Steak (6 oz)
- Beef Tri Tip Roast (1.25 lbs)
An Excellent Source for Beef Bones and More
For many years, I’ve been a happy customer of US Wellness Meats for their organic bones and meats. If you can’t find beef bones or other beef, lamb, pork, poultry, or seafood products from your local supermarket or farmer’s market, give US Wellness Meats a try.
Their cattle are sustainably raised, 100% grass-fed, and grass-finished! Plus, their pastured poultry (and duck too!) are free range with no added growth hormones or antibiotics, and due to growing interest, they also offer several soy-free poultry products. And they pack their products with care to keep your items cold during shipping.
If you haven’t ordered from them before, watch my video where I unbox a big box of beef bones and other goodies, and you’ll see how nicely everything is packed.
If you order from US Wellness Meats, be sure to use promocode MARYNEST and my link to save 15% off regular-priced items on your US Wellness Meats order.
Thanks, US Wellness Meats!
As part of selecting me as their December 2019 featured chef, US Wellness provided me with a credit for delicious food from their store. I’ll be using it to get additional ingredients that I’ll use to create more nutrient-dense recipes to share with you in the future.
In addition to their many beef products, they even have bison meat! If you’d like me to create a video on how to make bison bone broth or another recipe with nutrient-dense foods, please let me know in the comments below.
Thank you US Wellness Meats for selecting me as your featured chef this month, and my thanks to all my viewers and readers for your kind words and support here on my website as well as my YouTube channel as we create wonderful traditional foods together!
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) - When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
- Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) - Get a free 36-page eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos, live streams, and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
- Order The Modern Pioneer Cookbook (Optional Paid) - Get a printed book of Mary's nourishing recipes from a Traditional Foods Kitchen. This bestselling cookbook is published by Penguin Random House with their DK imprint.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!
*Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
**Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website. Use caution when following the recipe in this video. The creator and publisher of this video and website will not be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from the use of this recipe and method or any other recipe and method on this website or corresponding video channel.