In addition to my neighborhood grocery store, the farmer’s market, and local farms, I also shop online. On this Shopping Guide page, I show you where I shop for my groceries and kitchenware. I share my go-to resources where I find the best foods and products for stocking my Traditional Foods Kitchen. I also share courses from providers I trust to help you learn new traditional skills.
I only share retailers that I actually buy from and products that I actually use. Many of these retailers have provided promocodes and discount codes for my viewers on this page that you can use for your purchases.
Table of Contents
- Mary’s Nest Shop on Amazon
- Lehman’s Hardware Store
- Farmhouse Teas
- Survival Garden Seeds
- US Wellness Meats
- Plan to Eat
- Redmond Real Salt
- Cultures for Health
- To Your Health Sprouted Flour Company
- Northwest Wild Foods
- Online Courses
- School of Traditional Skills
- Video Gear and Services
*Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
Mary’s Nest Shop on Amazon
Lehman’s Hardware Store
- Lehman’s for grain mills, pressure canners, and more! (Use this link and promo code NEST15 for 15% off orders at Lehmans.)
- Get 10% off your order with my link and discount code MarysNest10
- Get the Acne Salve Ingredients (And be sure to use discount code MarysNest10 for 10% off.)
Survival Garden Seeds
- Get $10 off orders $75 or more with my link and promo code Nest10
- Video: Create the Best Kitchen Garden with the GreenStalk Vertical Planter
US Wellness Meats
Use discount code MARYSNST and my link for a one-time 15% off Masontops products on Amazon.com.
Use discount code MARYSNST and my link for a one-time 15% off Breadsmart products on Amazon.com.
Plan to Eat
Redmond Real Salt
Cultures for Health
To Your Health Sprouted Flour Company
Northwest Wild Foods
- Northwest Wild Foods for a variety of raw, healthy, and natural foods (Use promocode marysnest for 10% off.)
School of Botanical Arts and Sciences
Pioneering Today Academy
- Start building a healthy, self-sufficient life as a modern homesteader with these Pioneering Today Academy courses from Melissa K. Norris.
School of Traditional Skills
Attend the free online 2nd Annual Traditional Skills Summit from Monday, September 11th – Friday, September 15th, and watch amazing speakers like Joel Salatin, Justin Rhodes, Melissa K. Norris, Sally Fallon, and Carolyn Thomas talk about homesteading and more!
Video Gear and Services
- Get links to the equipment and services that I use to make my videos – These resources helped me get over 965,000 YouTube subscribers and over 54 million views. (Thank you to all my wonderful viewers!! I love you all!)