Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
AAA Texas Journey Magazine Features Mary’s Nest
I was so honored to have my Beef Bone Broth Recipe featured in the January/February 2020 issue of the printed Texas Journey Magazine. My thanks to AAA Texas for featuring me and helping to introduce more people to traditional foods recipes.
Beef Bone Broth Recipe Videos
The printed magazine includes a pull out recipe card for making beef bone broth in the slow cooker. You can also access the following videos and recipes online for making beef bone broth in the slow cooker, Instant Pot, and on the stovetop. In addition, you can also learn about the best beef bones to use in your recipe!
Benefits of a Fat Separator
Many of you have asked me about this little gadget in my videos. And those of you who also have one, have told me it’s a game changer!! This Fat Separator helps you remove all the fat from your Bone Broth, literally in seconds, so that you can decant a nicely clarified end product.
The Fat Separator is a clever design that enables you to fill it with your liquid. After a few moments, the fat will rise to the top, and you can press a lever that opens a hole on the bottom that lets you drain your de-fatted bone broth into the vessel of your choosing. (I use glass storage jars with plastic lids.)
As for the fat, I simply decant it into a different storage container where I save it to use for cooking. I love this device!
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) - When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
- Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) - Get a free 36-page eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos, live streams, and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
- Order The Modern Pioneer Cookbook (Optional Paid) - Get a printed book of Mary's nourishing recipes from a Traditional Foods Kitchen. This bestselling cookbook is published by Penguin Random House with their DK imprint.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
Favorite Bone Broth Making Supplies
- 8-Quart Duo Plus 9-in-1 Instant Pot
- 6-Quart Duo Plus 9-in-1 Instant Pot
- 6-Quart Duo 7-in-1 Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Compatible Accessory Kit
- 16-Quart Stock Pot
- 8-Quart Stock Pot
- 7-Quart Slow Cooker
- 8-Quart Slow Cooker
- 10-Quart Slow Cooker
- Fat Separator
- Stainless Steel Strainer
- Flour Sack Towels
Amazon Shop and Shopping Guide
- Visit Mary’s Nest Amazon Shop
- Visit my Shopping Guide page
Get up to 15% off for stocking your Traditional Foods Pantry and equipping your Modern Pioneer Kitchen, including discounts from US Wellness Meats, Farmhouse Teas, Lehman's, Masontops, Cultures for Health, Survival Garden Seeds, Redmond Real Salt, Plan to Eat, and More!
*Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
**Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website. Use caution when following the recipe in this video. The creator and publisher of this video and website will not be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from the use of this recipe and method or any other recipe and method on this website or corresponding video channel.