Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
I’m excited to let you know about my FREE 36-page Traditional Foods Pantry List eBook that you can download from my website. This “How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry” eBook lists everything you’ll want to stock in your four-corners pantry.
Get Your Free Pantry List Here
To get your Free Pantry List eBook, fill in your email address in the form below and then check your email because I will send you an email confirmation to the email address you provide. Once you confirm your email address, I’ll send you a welcome email with instructions on how you can download the FREE Pantry List.
But don’t worry. You don’t have to receive any other emails from me. However, if you want to receive future emails from me about traditional foods, be sure to check the “Please send me traditional foods resources” box.
To review—After you sign up:
- You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
- Press the button in the email to confirm your subscription.
- After you confirm your subscription, you’ll receive a welcome email with instructions on how you can download the FREE Pantry List.
Bonus for subscribers: In total, you’ll be able to download two eBooks:
- How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry (this FREE Pantry List)
- The 10 Best Books for Your Traditional Foods Journey (Bonus download)
That’s two FREE eBooks! 😊
How to Use the Pantry List eBook
Be sure to watch my Pantry List video where I go over the eBook in detail and describe how you can use it for your pantry.
This Pantry List eBook lists everything you’ll want for your four-corners pantry, covering items for your:
- Main Kitchen Pantry
- Extended Pantry
Use the store-bought and homemade foods listed in this eBook to guide you on how to stock your pantry. As you start the process, you’ll develop confidence in transitioning your present kitchen into a Traditional Foods Kitchen. Print out or store this document on your mobile device so you can take this guide with you to the grocery store or the farmer’s market.
This cookbook curriculum gives students a love of traditional foods and kitchen skills that will last them a lifetime.
Download my free Great Depression Pantry Shopping Guide to identify the Depression Era Foods you need to stock to weather difficult times.
Learn about the herbs, spices, and supplies you need to create an extensive set of healing preparations.
More Pantry Videos
Here are some videos that will help you organize and stock your pantry.
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) - When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
- Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) - Get a free 36-page eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos, live streams, and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
- Order The Modern Pioneer Cookbook (Optional Paid) - Get a printed book of Mary's nourishing recipes from a Traditional Foods Kitchen. This bestselling cookbook is published by Penguin Random House with their DK imprint.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
Favorite Kitchen Supplies
- FRIXION Erasable Pens
- 10-Piece Glass Bowl Set
- Danish Dough Whisk
- Plastic Bench Scrape
- Cast-Iron Dutch Oven
- Half Gallon Canning Jars
- pH Strips
- White Storage Lids
- Masontops Complete Fermentation Kit (promo code below)
- Silicone Pickle Pipes
- Fermentation Glass Weights
Use promo code MARYSNST for a one-time 15% off Masontops and Breadsmart products on Amazon.com.
Amazon Shop and Shopping Guide
- Visit Mary’s Nest Amazon Shop
- Visit my Shopping Guide page
Get up to 15% off for stocking your Traditional Foods Pantry and equipping your Modern Pioneer Kitchen, including discounts from US Wellness Meats, Farmhouse Teas, Lehman's, Masontops, Cultures for Health, Survival Garden Seeds, Redmond Real Salt, Plan to Eat, and More!
**Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website. Use caution when following the recipe in this video. The creator and publisher of this video and website will not be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from the use of this recipe and method or any other recipe and method on this website or corresponding video channel.