Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
News from Mary’s Nest:
Homemade Apple and Pear Fruit Scrap Vinegar and a Shout-Out
Hi Sweet Friends,
Well, I spent the day making Homemade Applesauce using my Food Mill and a Cinnamon Spiced Apple and Pear Fruit Compote, and now I have a lot of fruit scraps. So what do I do? Make Apple and Pear Fruit Scrap Vinegar!!
Next, I give a Shout-Out to one of my very special YouTube friends from Australia—otherwise known as “Down Under”:
Well, that’s all for my blog post today. I share a lot more in my News from Mary’s Nest: Homemade Apple and Pear Fruit Scrap Vinegar and an Australian Shout-Out video. If you have any questions or comments about any of this, please leave them below. I’d love to hear from you!
|News from Mary’s Nest: Canning Lids vs Paper Tops and More|
|News from Mary’s Nest: Aprons, Vinegar, and Diets|
|How to Make Fruit Scrap Vinegar (VIDEO)|
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) - When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
- Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) - Get a free 36-page eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos, live streams, and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
- Preorder The Modern Pioneer Cookbook (Optional Paid) - Get a printed book of Mary's nourishing recipes from a Traditional Foods Kitchen. This cookbook will be published by Penguin Random House with their DK imprint.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
- Visit Mary's Nest Amazon Shop
Visit my Shopping Guide page
Get up to 15% off for Stocking your Traditional Foods Pantry and Equipping your Modern Pioneer Kitchen, including discounts from US Wellness Meats, Mockmill Grain Mill, Masontops, Cultures for Health, Survival Garden Seeds, Redmond Real Salt, Plan to Eat, and more!
|Ball Wide Mouth Half Gallon 64 Oz Jars with Lids and Bands|
*Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
**Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website. Use caution when following the recipe in this video. The creator and publisher of this video and website will not be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from the use of this recipe and method or any other recipe and method on this website or corresponding video channel.