Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
Today, I am sharing some News from My Nest and two vintage cookbooks. I also have a special guest! Join me as I introduce you to our sweet dog Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Table of Contents
Vintage Cookbooks and Used Book Stores
In my conversational vintage cookbooks video, I also share interesting tidbits about two cookbooks that date back to the 1970s. I found one at a used bookstore and the other at a rummage sale.
And speaking of used bookstores, if you have Half Price Books in your area, be sure to visit them. They have a fantastic selection of used books at very affordable prices. Many are practically brand new for a fraction of their cost!
If you have any vintage cookbooks or used bookstores that you love, let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!
More Vintage Cookbook Hauls
If you’re ready for a vintage cookbook adventure, I have many special videos to share with you.
More News from Mary’s Nest
From time to time, I publish news from Mary’s Nest to keep you up-to-date, and you can watch some of my news videos below.
Order YOUR COPY Now!
The Modern Pioneer Cookbook
Seasonal ingredients, traditional techniques, and nourishing recipes. Over 85 traditional, from-scratch recipes! Discover for yourself how you can use simple ingredients and traditional techniques to cook the modern pioneer way.
Download Your Free 36-Page Pantry List
Speaking of books, be sure to download my free 36-page Traditional Foods Pantry List and add it to your kitchen library. This comprehensive eBook is filled with links to recipe videos and helpful tips.
Kitchen Academy Videos
Are you looking for more traditional foods videos? I invite you to join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy. Members of this optional paid YouTube community get access to exclusive videos, live streams, and other members-only perks. Plus, your YouTube comments include a special members-only badge.
In the following members-only video, I talk about Talking Back to Cookbooks and More.
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) - When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
- Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) - Get a free 36-page eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos, live streams, and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
- Order The Modern Pioneer Cookbook (Optional Paid) - Get a printed book of Mary's nourishing recipes from a Traditional Foods Kitchen. This bestselling cookbook is published by Penguin Random House with their DK imprint.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
Favorite Kitchen Supplies
- Favorite Aprons
- Silica Gel Packets (Helps keep moisture from building up in your mix)
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 8-Quart Slow-Cooker
- Fat Separator (Clever kitchen device to help you decant bone broth)
- Flour Sack Towels
Amazon Shop and Shopping Guide
- Visit Mary’s Nest Amazon Shop
- Visit my Shopping Guide page
Get up to 15% off for stocking your Traditional Foods Pantry and equipping your Modern Pioneer Kitchen, including discounts from US Wellness Meats, Farmhouse Teas, Lehman's, Masontops, Cultures for Health, Survival Garden Seeds, Redmond Real Salt, Plan to Eat, and More!