Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse Salad Recipe
Hi Sweet Friends,
Today, I am sharing a recipe for a Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse Salad. Sometimes the bile that moves between our Liver and Gallbladder can become “sludgy.” The good news is that certain foods can help move that sludge through our system before it turns into Gallstones!
This salad is a tasty mix of grated beets and chopped beet greens, carrots, ginger, and lemon zest all tossed with a delightful lemony vinaigrette. And this delicious salad, which is a perfect mix of cleansing foods to help clear out that sludge, does not involve drinking glass after glass of olive oil and lemon juice!
Subscribe to my channel for more easy recipes
And while you're visiting my Mary's Nest YouTube channel, be sure to subscribe and click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!Love,
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
- Visit Mary's Nest Amazon Shop
Visit my Shopping Guide page
Learn where I buy my Beef Bones, Wild-Caught Fish, Sprouted Grains, and more...and learn about Special Discounts for Mary's Nest visitors, including from US Wellness Meats, Vital Choice, Masontops, and Breadsmart.
*A Note About Affiliates: My videos, video descriptions, and blog posts may contain affiliate links to various products. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
**Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website.
Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse Salad Recipe (Video)
- 9 Beets, raw, peeled and grated including Beet Greens, chopped and steamed
- 4 Carrots, raw, peeled and grated
- 2 inch knob Ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 Juice of Lemon including zest
- 1/4 cup Raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper or more to taste
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix the raw grated beets, chopped and steamed beets greens, and raw grated carrots and toss well to combine.
- To the bowl add the ginger, lemon zest, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss well to combine.
- Add in the olive oil and toss well to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- This salad can be enjoyed immediately or refrigerated and enjoyed cold. Enjoy within 3 days.