Make Ahead Orange Cranberry Sauce
Sweet and Tangy Recipe
Hi Sweet Friends,
Today I am sharing the way I like to make Cranberry Sauce. It’s always made the day ahead of Thanksgiving to give it a chance to cool and gel—and besides, that’s one less thing to worry about on the actual big day! This is sweet and tangy, thanks to orange juice and orange zest. And thanks to the juice, I was able to decrease the sugar by half!
Watch this YouTube video as I walk you through the step-by-step process of making Orange Cranberry Sauce.
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) -
When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) -
Get a free eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!Love,
You can print the recipe below.
Orange Cranberry Sauce (VIDEO)
- 6 cups Fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Dried cane juice (sugar) can substitute white sugar
- 2 cups Fresh squeezed orange juice plus zest
- Place juice in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add sugar to juice and allow sugar to dissolve. Stir well.
- Add fresh cranberries and stir well to moisten all the berries. Allow to return to a boil, then turn the heat down to medium and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from stove and transfer to a serving dish. Allow to cool slightly then cover and refrigerate. Cranberry sauce will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 10-14 days.
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
- Visit Mary's Nest Amazon Shop
Visit my Shopping Guide page
Learn where I buy my Beef Bones, Wild-Caught Fish, Sprouted Grains, and more...and learn about Special Discounts for Mary's Nest visitors, including from US Wellness Meats, Vital Choice, Masontops, and Breadsmart.
|All-Clad Stainless Steel Saucepan|
*A Note About Affiliates: My videos, video descriptions, and blog posts may contain affiliate links to various products. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
**Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website.