Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
All Things Pantry and Cooking with Food Storage
I was happy to chat with my sweet Kitchen Pioneers during my live stream on August 25, 2022. And what a live stream it was! We talked about so many things from life in New York City, the pantry, wedding bands, and the responsibilities of the sandwich generation. We rounded out our chat about all things pantry with an excellent discussion about dehydrating and cooking with food storage. Whew!! What a night!!
This live stream replay is available to Kitchen Pioneers who have joined my YouTube membership community—The Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy.
*Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
Reorganizing My Working Pantry
As I have often shared with all of you in the past, the Four Corners Pantry includes the following:
- Working Pantry – what you access every day
- Extended Pantry or Prepper Pantry – where you store backup non-perishable goods to restock your Working Pantry
I was happy to report to you that I finally decided to reorganize my Working Pantry. And what a good laugh we had when I shared that I had a much bigger job on my hands than I ever imagined! But I got through it, and life just seems to run a bit smoother in my kitchen now.
Cookin’ with Home Storage Book
We chatted a bit about cooking with home storage, and we definitely need to spend more time on our next live discussing the benefits of cooking with the foods we store in our Prepper Pantry.
Some of the recipes that I discovered and shared with you from the book Cookin’ with Home Storage were so creative! I look forward to making some of them and sharing the results with you.
Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy Live Stream
These live streams and live stream replays are available to members of the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy, who we call Kitchen Pioneers. You can learn more about my optional YouTube membership community, including members-only videos and exclusive perks.
This membership community is optional. I’m still publishing my weekly detailed instructional cooking videos on my public YouTube channel that you can watch for free. (Thanks so much for being a Sweet Friend and subscriber!)
In addition to links to the latest Kitchen Academy vodcasts, this blog post lists some of the public videos that I talk about in my live stream.
Join My Next Traditional Foods Live Stream
These live streams are a lot of fun, and I enjoy getting to know more about you, my wonderful Kitchen Pioneers. 😊
Be sure to bring your questions for me to our live streams. You can also get to know the other members in our Kitchen Pioneers community. You’ll find a lot of fellow Kitchen Pioneers who are working on sourdough starters, ferments, and more traditional foods recipes, just like you!
Remember that you’re always welcome to post questions and comments on my videos at any time, and I’m glad to reply.
More Kitchen Pioneer Videos
In addition to live streams, I publish exclusive videos for my membership community. In case you have missed any of my past videos, be sure to catch up with the videos below.
- Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy video playlist (Optional Membership Community)
Here are a few of my previous member videos:
Trending Posts on Mary’s Nest
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) - When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
- Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) - Get a free 36-page eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos, live streams, and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
- Order The Modern Pioneer Cookbook (Optional Paid) - Get a printed book of Mary's nourishing recipes from a Traditional Foods Kitchen. This bestselling cookbook is published by Penguin Random House with their DK imprint.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
Favorite Kitchen Supplies
- Favorite Aprons
- Chef’s Knife
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Lodge Cast Iron Frying Pan
- Spatula Spoon
- Large Stock Pot
- Stainless Steel Colander
- Large Measuring Cup
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Baking Sheet
- 2-Cup Glass Storage Jars with Lids
- 10-Piece Glass Bowl Set
- Flour Sack Towels
More Kitchen Supplies with Promo Codes
- Mockmill Grain Grinder and Whole Grains (including Einkorn, Emmer, and Spelt)
Use my Mockmill affiliate link for a special one-time 5% discount on Mockmill Stone Grain Mill products, including the new Flake Lover's Flaker. (The Mockmill discount will appear when you checkout.)
Use promo code MARYSNST for a one-time 15% off Masontops and Breadsmart products on Amazon.com.
Amazon Shop and Shopping Guide
- Visit Mary’s Nest Amazon Shop
- Visit my Shopping Guide page
Get up to 15% off for stocking your Traditional Foods Pantry and equipping your Modern Pioneer Kitchen, including discounts from Lehman's, Mockmill Grain Mill, Masontops, Cultures for Health, Survival Garden Seeds, Redmond Real Salt, Plan to Eat, US Wellness Meats, and More!