Homemade Poultry Seasoning Recipe
A Bell’s Seasoning Copycat Recipe
Hi Sweet Friends,
Today I am sharing my homemade copycat recipe for Bell’s Poultry Seasoning. Have you seen the seasoning before? It comes in a little yellow box with a turkey on the front. This is one of my all time favorite seasonings, especially for stuffing or dressing. But lately, I have not been able to find it at my grocery store, so I decided to make a homemade version. And it came out great!! I actually think my blend is a little better. 😉 Hope you’ll give it a try. I guarantee that you will love it in your stuffing or dressing!!
Watch this YouTube video as I walk you through the step-by-step process of making a copycat homemade Bell’s Poultry Seasoning.
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) -
When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) -
Get a free eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!Love,
You can print the recipe below.
Homemade Poultry Seasoning (VIDEO)
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary, dried
- 2 tablespoons Oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons Marjoram, dried
- 2 tablespoons Thyme, dried
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, dried
- 1 tablespoon Sage, dried
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly grated nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into a coffee grinder and pulverize to a fine ground powder. Approximately 30 seconds.
- Store in a tightly sealed jar.
- Use in amounts as you would any other seasoning. This seasoning blend can be used on any poultry or in any type of stuffing or dressing for an extra special flavor!
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
- Visit Mary's Nest Amazon Shop
Visit my Shopping Guide page
Learn where I buy my Beef Bones, Wild-Caught Fish, Sprouted Grains, and more...and learn about Special Discounts for Mary's Nest visitors, including from US Wellness Meats, Vital Choice, Masontops, and Breadsmart.
|8 oz Glass Jar with Wooden Spoon|
*A Note About Affiliates: My videos, video descriptions, and blog posts may contain affiliate links to various products. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
**Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website.