Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I'll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth That Gels Every Time
Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth is a quick and easy way to make bone broth. And with these step-by-step instructions, your bone broth will gel every time!
Affiliates note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My content may contain affiliate links to products and services. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. It does not affect the price you pay.
Chicken Bone Broth for Good Gut Health
Homemade Chicken Bone Broth is a tasty gelatin-rich liquid that is wonderful for promoting good gut health. Since Bone Broth is gut healing, this wonderful liquid boosts our digestive health and our immune system. And scientists tell us that our gut is, in essence, our second brain and has a significant impact on our overall health.
More Instant Pot Recipes
The Instant Pot is an amazing kitchen device, and in the following recipe videos, I share more recipes you can make in your Instant Pot.
Deep Cleaning Your Instant Pot
After you’re done making a delicious meal in your Instant Pot, I show you how to deep clean your Instant Pot the right way!
More Bone Broth Videos
If you want to make different kinds of bone broth using the Instant Pot and more, I have you covered with the following recipe videos.
Download Your Free 36-Page Pantry List
For a comprehensive list of the traditional foods you can make and purchase to stock your pantry, be sure to download my free 36-page Traditional Foods Pantry List. This comprehensive eBook is full of links to recipe videos, helpful articles, and more!
Kitchen Academy Videos
Are you looking for more traditional foods videos? If so, I invite you to join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy. Members of this optional paid YouTube community get access to exclusive videos, live streams, and other members-only perks. Plus, your YouTube comments include a special members-only badge.
In the following members-only videos, I talk about how to equip your Traditional Foods Kitchen.
Stay in Touch with Mary’s Nest
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Traditional Foods Videos (Free) - When you subscribe, be sure to click on the notification bell that will let you know each time I upload a new video.
- Subscribe to Mary’s Traditional Foods Newsletter (Free) - Get a free 36-page eBook for signing up: How to Stock Your Essential Traditional Foods Four-Corners Pantry.
- Join the Traditional Foods Kitchen Academy (Optional Paid) - For more detailed videos, live streams, and exclusive members-only perks, join my YouTube membership community.
- Order The Modern Pioneer Cookbook (Optional Paid) - Get a printed book of Mary's nourishing recipes from a Traditional Foods Kitchen. This bestselling cookbook is published by Penguin Random House with their DK imprint.
I look forward to having you join me in my Texas Hill Country Kitchen!
Trending Posts on Mary’s Nest
Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth that Gels Every Time
- 2 Chicken carcass
- 6 Chicken feet
- 1 cup White vermouth
- 2-3 Carrots, unpeeled and roughly chopped
- 2-3 stalks Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 Yellow onion, unpeeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Black Peppercorns
- Water enough water to cover bones
- Place all the ingredients into the liner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Add water to the Instant Pot to just cover the bones, no more than 1 inch above the bones and no higher than the pressure cooker mark.
- Press the Soup/Broth button, and set the Instant Pot to "Low Pressure" for 2 hours.
- When the bone broth is finished, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for releasing pressure from the Instant Pot or allow the Instant Pot to come down from pressure naturally.
- Once the pressure has been completely released, open the Instant Pot and remove all the solids and then strain the broth. (See video.)
- Store bone broth in jars. Bone broth will stay fresh refrigerated for 2-3 days, and fresh frozen for 2-3 months.
Shop for items used in this blog post or video
Favorite Bone Broth Making Supplies
- 8-Quart Duo Plus Instant Pot
- 8-Quart Duo Plus 9-in-1 Instant Pot
- 6-Quart Duo Plus 9-in-1 Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Compatible Accessory Kit
- 7-Quart Slow Cooker
- 8-Quart Slow Cooker
- 10-Quart Slow Cooker
- Fat Separator (Clever kitchen device to help you decant bone broth)
- Stainless Steel Strainer
- Flour Sack Towels
- Two Cup Glass Storage Jars with Lids
- One Cup Glass Storage Jars with Lids
More Kitchen Supplies with Discount Codes
- Mockmill Grain Grinder and Whole Grains (including Einkorn, Emmer, and Spelt)
Learn more about Mockmill electric grain mills for making fresh flour and their Flake Lover's Flaker that flakes whole grain in minutes.
Use promo code MARYSNST for a one-time 15% off Masontops and Breadsmart products on Amazon.com.
Amazon Shop and Shopping Guide
- Visit Mary’s Nest Amazon Shop
- Visit my Shopping Guide page
Get up to 15% off for stocking your Traditional Foods Pantry and equipping your Modern Pioneer Kitchen, including discounts from US Wellness Meats, Farmhouse Teas, Lehman's, Masontops, Cultures for Health, Survival Garden Seeds, Redmond Real Salt, Plan to Eat, and More!
Disclaimer:I am not a medical doctor, a medical professional, a dietician, or a nutritionist. All content found on the MarysNest.com website, including text, images, videos, eBooks or eGuides, social media, or other formats, were created solely for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or proper nutritional advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have watched in a video or read on this website. Use caution when following the recipe in this video. The creator and publisher of this video and website will not be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from the use of this recipe and method or any other recipe and method on this website or corresponding video channel.